1.11.2006

Tough season so far... 14-21, Third, Atlantic



The Celtics are having the type of season that can be very frustrating, and it takes a lot out of the fans. However I think they have assembled a good group of players, and in a year or two they are going to have a team that can take them deep into the playoffs. I really like a lot of the young guys the Celtics have on the roster right now. Delonte West is having a fantastic year, and has really stepped up into the point guard roll.

I hope Paul Pierce sticks around with the Celtics, but I would understand if he gets traded. Considering he is having the best year he has ever had... his trade value could be at it's peak.

I'm not expecting the Celtics to make the playoffs, but I hope they make some moves in the off season bringing in players of value. Also, I hope they get rid of a couple of players that are not playing up to the money they are getting paid!!Keep the faith.

-KJW

10 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

is this a flashback???

Buoy Stretcher said...

when are we going to a game together, never been to a Celtics game!!!would be great fun to make a night of it...have fun this weekend, so jealous, love the Bean City!!!eat some good food for me...

LJN said...

Sixers outlast the Celts in 3 ot!@#$?? Musta been a decent game,
Love AI

KJW said...

It was a great game!! I wish the C's won, but it was still fun to watch.

Buoy Stretcher said...

big game this weekend!!!where you going to eat???

KJW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KJW said...

We are taking the train down which should be great!!

I think we might just get some nachos and hot dogs at the game.. Go all out. ;)

Buoy Stretcher said...

they always taste so much better at the garden!!!would be great to setup a time to go down and get Kate to a game!!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

likin' the new fractal header, very clever!!!

KJW said...

Thanks BS... I thought I would mix it up a bit.