7.20.2005

Wow... dailydancer.com



This guy is a riot! He calls himself the Daily Dancer, and everyday he adds a new video of himself dancing to different songs.. I laughed my ass when I stumbled upon it. It is worth checking out at least once just to get an idea what this guy is doing. His girlfriend and him go down to the library, and check out instructional videos. Then he showcases his skills for the world to see... Very funny.. trust me. I think my favorite video so far is "Another One Bites the Dust"..


-KJW

5 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

great find kev-dog, this guy is getting a 6 out of 10 google pank rank, NICE!!!kate and i are both losin' it over "...dust...", totally could see the two of us doing this...think it's time to break out the "W" home videos... :)

dude has way too much time on his hands, but who's he fooling...he's getting paid ads through google, NICE extra pocket change...

Buoy Stretcher said...

new meaning to geekercize, wonder what his cholesterol readings are???

LadyIrish said...

Funny, funny stuff -We need to find that tape of the 12 Days of Christmas and publish it! OH -I can't help this with my English teaching background -It is "His girlfriend and him..."
Great site Kev -I always smile reading it!

KJW said...

Bouy: He said he already has lost 20lbs from doin' the daily dance! I noticed the google ads too... Def. nice pocket change.

ladyirish: Thanks for the proof read... Sometimes I write like I speak, and I don't always speak right!

Buoy Stretcher said...

wow, i picked up 10lbs just from a week at summer camp...HIGH CARB/SUGAR diet they give the boys...that's even with hiking quite a few miles up/down hills everyday and swimming for over an hour...back to my DIET!!! :)