7.19.2005

Tim and Johnny strike again...



When I was a kid I watched the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory over and over. I could not get enough of that magical world of candy. It was strange, but interesting. I always wanted to go and hang out in the room made of candy... Do a cannon ball into the river of chocolate, and play a round of poker with an Umpa Lumpa. "The snoze berrys taste like snoze berrys!"

I saw the remake last night, and let me tell you was is strange! Of course I expected it to be considering who the director was, but I did not except it to be as strange as it was.. Jilliane and I just kept looking over at each other and saying.."What the hell?" If you were a fan of the first one I would recommend seeing the remake at least once. It is worth it.. Overall I gave it a B.

-KJW

5 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

look forward to checkin' it out when it makes it to NBC...just kiddin' babe!!! ;0

LJN said...

Nice review...Ill be there!

KJW said...

Get ready when you do see it.. Johnny D. wicked in it!

Buoy Stretcher said...

uncle doobstah, maybe we can catch it together this saturday after the BBQ...kate's been dyin' to go as well...all i gotta say is JUMBO TUB OF DOOBCORN, with xtra BUTTAH...

HLN said...

CAn't wait to see this flick! I have been anticipating it for some time now and think Johnny D is so great at making things just a littl creepy!

"Lick it go ahead! The banana tastes like banana!"